Everyone who is serious about batteries and flashlights will tell you that AW batteries are the premier lithium ion (also known as li-ion) rechargeable batteries available for use in flashlights. AW brand batteries are the only batteries specifically designed to get the best performance out of high-end flashlights.
AW P18650 -29
- Built with these LiNiCoO2 NNP cells.
- Powers up a WA1185/1111 with a single click.
- Three triangulated raised dots ensure solid cell to cell connection when used in series.
- PCB protection against overcharge/ over discharge / short circuit.
- Safety vent with thermal cut off protection.
- Heat Resistance Layer (HRL) technology that forms an insulating metal oxide layer between the positive and negative electrodes. The layer prevents the battery from overheating even if a short circuit occurs.
- Nominal Voltage : 3.6V
- Capacity : 2900mAH ( rated at 0.2C discharge 4.2V - 2.5V @ 25? )
- Operating Temp. : Charge 0 to 45? / Discharge -20 to 60 ?
- Recommended Charge Rate : 825mA ( ambient temp. 25 ? )
- Max. Discharge Rate : 5.8A ( ambient temp. 25 ? )
- Dimensions :18.52 X 68.16mm ( +/- 0.3mm )
Due to new postal regulations, we are not allowed to ship these
batteries outside of the United States, including APO and FPO
addresses. We will remove these batteries from any international or
restricted orders and ship the rest of the items. We apologize for