Benchmade ComboEdge Field Knife Sharpener
This Benchmade knife sharpener is a plain and ComboEdge sharpening kit. It contains replaceable plain edge sharpening blades with 60-Degree inclusive angle and the ComboEdge Honing Rod unscrews and slides into the main assembly for safe and easy storing. Each sharpener also includes a nylon sheath.
SAFE SHARPENING INSTRUCTIONS FROM BENCHMADE
• Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or countertop. Work near the surface edge to avoid marking it.
• Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration.
• Grip the Open Road Sharpener by the thumb indent.
• With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw
it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required.
• Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener.
• Repeat until the blade is sharp.