Benchmade Mini Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener
The Mini Tactical Pro Knife Sharpener is small
enough to sit unnoticed on a keychain, or tethered around your neck. It has a 60-degree inclusive angle (often referred to as a 30 degree
angle) that will easily touch up the edge of your blade anywhere,
anytime without removing unnecessary blade material.
SAFE SHARPENING INSTRUCTIONS FROM BENCHMADE
• Place the sharpener flat side down on a table or countertop. Work near the surface edge to avoid marking it.
• Be sure the sharpening blades face you, as shown in the illustration.
• Grip the Open Road Sharpener by the thumb indent.
• With the other hand, set the knife edge between the sharpeners and draw
it backwards, working the blade from rear to tip. Only light-to-moderate pressure is required.
• Take care to hold knife blade perpendicular or straight to the sharpener.
• Repeat until the blade is sharp.