- CREE XM-L U2 LED in premium tint
- Center lux: 20,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 311 yards / 284 meters
- 2.7V-13V, takes 3xAA or 3x14500
- 1116 LED lumen output, ANSI FL-1 915 lumen
- Output: 1116-1015/365/10 lumen (ANSI FL-1 lumen: 915-832/301/9)
- Runtime: 1.3/3/100+ hours
- Head Dia. - 1.5 inches (38.5 mm)
- Body Dia. - 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- Length: - 4.3 inches (109 mm)
- Weight: - 5.2 ounces (148 grams)
- GX25A3 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tailcap with rear switch
- Extra signal connection through the body tube (pre-installed)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- User replaceable glass lens
- Customizable energy saving feature
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off
button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can
pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold
the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous
- Instant Strobe output - at any output
level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for
strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position
(1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one
second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings.
Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between
tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to
2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by
default, this feature reduces output current by 45% (or 15% when
disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn
on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to
3rd level for ten times within five seconds.