The Fenix HP20 is an ultra high intensity, complete waterproof
outdoor headlamp. Its separate design particularly caters to extremely
freezing weather. The 230-lumen maximum output can effectively satisfy
various high intensity demands when cycling, searching and caving, etc.
The headlamp's amazing waterproofing (IPX-8 standard) ensures it works
in all kinds of environments. The innovative "drive-by-wire" control
switch makes it much easier to change modes and makes it more adaptable
to changing outdoor conditions. The batteries can be separated from the
headlamp. This makes it more comfortable to wear and can help keep the
battery case warm in freezing conditions. The HP20 illuminates your
- Cree XP-G LED (R5) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Battery Power: Four 1.5V AA (NiMH, Alkaline) batteries
- Dimensions (Headlamp)
- Length: 70mm
- Width: 57mm
- Height: 56mm
- Weight: 260 grams (excluding batteries)
- Dimensions (Battery case)
- Length: 108mm
- Width: 79mm
- Height: 30mm
- Separate design makes it more balanced and comfortable
- Drive-by-wire bi-switch for simple and fast operation
- LED housing made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Headlamp structure made of high quality plastic
- Toughened ultra-clear double glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Output Modes
- Turbo: 230 lumens, 3 hours 29 mintues
- High: 125 lumens, 8 hours 24 minutes
- Mid: 51 lumens, 24 hours
- Low: 6 lumens, 296 hours
- Strobe: 230 lumens
- Slow flash: 51 lumens
- SOS: 51 lumens
- Impact resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX-8, 2 meters
The button in the battery case is the main switch for turning the
headlamp on and off. The yellow button in the drive-by-wire switch is a
standby switch. The blue button is a dimmer switch.
Depress the main switch for one click to turn on the headlamp and
lock it. Depress the switch again to turn off the headlamp. When the
headlamp is on, depress the standby switch to turn off the headlamp
temporarily. Another depress will activate the headlamp again.
When the headlamp is on, double-press the standby switch quickly to
switch to the flashing modes. Depressing the switch then will shift
between the different outputs. The output sequence is as follows:
Turbo > Low > Medium > High > Cycle.
In the flashing mode, depress the dimmer switch to shift between
flashing modes: Strobe > Rescue Signal > Slow Flash > Cycle.
The HP20 will memorize the mode it's on when it is turned off.
If the HP20 will not be used for awhile, please depress the main button to fully turn off the power.