Fenix LD41 is a high-performance outdoor
flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual
tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness
levels and two flashing modes and a momentary-on function. The elongated all-metal body houses four
readily-available AA batteries (not included), provides sufficient power and is comfortable to hold. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in various outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
Uses Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Two modes and 7 outputs
- 520 Lumens (2 hours 13 minutes)
- 110 Lumens (9 hours 42 minutes)
- 43 Lumens (27 hours)
- 4 Lumens (245 hours)
- 278 Lumens (Strobe)
- 64 Lumens (Slow flashing)
- 64 Lumens (SOS)
· Uses Cree XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
· Uses four 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline ) batteries
· 175mm(Length) x40mm(Diameter)
· 180-gram weight (excluding batteries)
· Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
· Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
· Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
· Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
· Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
· Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
· Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
· Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
After 30 minutes the LD41 will automatically enter into the high mode from turbo mode.
The above-mentioned parameters (tested by 2500mAh Ni-MH battery in Lab) are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
*Information provide by manufacture.