Fenix's TK-series remote pressure switch is specially designed for the following Fenix tactical flashlights - TK12, TA20, TA21, and TK30.
It has four internal sensors with a steel spring-switch module for consistently reliable operation. The switch cable can extend up to 80cm
and activates with just slight finger pressure.
- Pressure pad cover rated for 100,000 cycles, and switch rated for 1A electric current
- Switch cable made from resilient PU material; 23cm coiled, 80cm expanded
- Adapter tailcap made from T6-grade aluminum with type-III hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Complete assembly weighs 53.2 grams
- Compatible with TK12, TA20, TA21, and TK30 flashlights