· Two flashlight heads, each containing a powerful CREE XM-L U2 LED to produce a wide, intense beam with good throw ability.
· Impressive maximum output of 1200 lumens.
· Dual-button tail switch, for quick one hand operation. No need to
fiddle with switches in two different places and the buttons are easy to
locate in the dark.
· Strobe can be activated with the mode button when the flashlight is on
or off, giving instant access to strobe from any mode. This makes the
XT20 extremely effective for self-defense and CQB.
· Flat side head for wear comfortable
· Forward tactical main switch with momentary activation
· Max runtime of 205 hrs.
· Reverse polarity protection protects flashlight and battery from damage.
· Two CREE XM-L U2 LEDs, each with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
· Three lighting modes and one flashing mode:
--High brightness: 1200 lumens (2 hr)
--Medium brightness: 370 lumens (5.3 hrs)
--Low brightness: 10 lumens (205 hrs)
--Strobe: 1200 lumens (4 hrs)
· Working voltage: 7.0V - 14.0V
· Battery: 2x 18650/ 4x CR123A
· Body color: Military grey
· Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
· Entire length: 218.8 mm
· Head dimensions: 68.8mm (length) x 67.3mm (width) x 33.5mm (height)
· Body dimensions: 170mm (length) x 28mm (diameter)
· Net weight: 250g (excluding battery)
· Material: Aerospace-grade aluminum. Hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
· Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
· Lens: Toughened ultra-clear, durable glass
· Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
*From manufacture's site