Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues. Must-have equipment for anyone who loves the outdoors, or for emergency preparedness kits. When your matches are wet and your lighter is out, this is one item you'll be glad you had.
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark
- Durable – lasts for 12,000 strikes
- Works equally well when wet or cold
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association