IMR26650 Specifications: Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
Capacity : 3500mAH
Lowest Discharge Voltage : 2.50V
Standard Charge : CC/CV ( max. charging rate 5A )
Cycle Life : > 500 cycles
Max. continuous discharge rate : 10A
Operating Discharge Temperature : -10 - 60 Degree Celsius
Size : 26.18mm (1.03") x 65.33 mm (2.57") +/- .05mm
These fit great in the Ultrafire WF-188 charger used with a small piece of metal or folded aluminum foil to make contact on the + end.
- These are flat top cells - cell to cell contract requires slight pressure ( tail cap spring of a Mag will provide sufficient pressure ). DO NOT use a magnet in between cells to avoid ' shorts '.
- Fitting in a Mag C is snug / airtight depending on the body version. Please check inside body tube diameter before purchase. You may need to sand the inside of the body tube of the Mag C to enable these cells to slide in/out freely.
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
Attention : These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older version WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of them right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells.