Model No.: Seraph P7 M Series Turbo Head Update - Feb 2010 - New Version 2 head
Seraph P7 M Series Turbo Head - (6V-13V Regulated Input, Constant Output)
- High Output SSC P7 LED, D Bin (Max Output 950 Lumens)
- 6V to 13V Regulated Input for Maximum Flexibility
- High Output Single Mode
- Maximum Current Output at 2800mA
- HA 3 Anodizing on the Head Unit.
- Constant Output
- Unique Reflector Design
- Precision Machined Aluminum Reflector
- High Temperature Resistant Light Orange Peel Coating
- Every Reflector Module is Pre-Focused for the Ultimate Spot
- Compatible with all Flashlights with M Series Sized Head Units.
Surefire - M3, M3T, M4, M6
Lumens Factory - Seraph SP-6, SP-9 with M Adaptor Installed + Surefire C/P/Z with M Adapter installed
SureFire M6 Note: The batteries in the M6 are in parallel / series mode, so it is a 9 volt flashlight.
You can use 6 RCR-123 rechargeable batteries in the M6 with the P7M head, in which case it generates 12.6 volts max output.