A spring-less, zero resistance, high amperage,
plug in tailcap upgrade that delivers full power in a 5+ amp setup created by
And enhanced Z41, press for momentary and twist
for constant still apply.
Carved from solid brass, OVEREADY Zero
Resistance Z41 mods allow more energy to travel from your battery to your LED or
bulbs than any spring equiped clicky or twisty configuration, particularly with
loads in excess of 5 amps.
THESE DELIVER OVER 200 EXTRA LUMENS OUT THE
FRONT when used with our Direct Drive Triple XPG drop-ins compared to a McClicky
- Pull the spring from your aluminum cup from
- Pull the aluminum cup from your
- Separate out the factory rivet
- Drop in the brass ZERO RESISTANCE
- Secure it, by tapping the factory rivet into
- Enjoy your light brighter than ever
- Test battery fitment carefully the first time
that you use this tail mod. Screw cap on slowly to be sure that you do not crush
- As this lacks any spring, switch deactivation
force now comes from above your battery. Smooth battery movement inside the
flashlight body is vital.
- This mod should work perfectly on any single
cell bored SureFire®, and many other lights.
- This mod will deliver all of the current to
your drop-in that is available.
- Use care when lighting up your direct drive