The M-Series was specifically
designed for law-enforcing officers and other professional users. It
has been winning high praise from the flashlight market and users with
its outstanding design and functions. With our continuous efforts made
to achieve improvements, Solarforce now presents to you our latest model
of the M-Series: M7.
M7 uses the revolutionary powerful
and long-lasting white CREE XM-L2 LED, which is superior to the old
generations in terms of power output and efficiency. Over 90% of the
white light emitted from the LED is nicely focused by a
precisely-engineered aluminum-alloy reflector with its mirror-like
reflective surface, producing a powerful beam which is suitable for
long-range illumination. The micro integrated-circuit installed stably
regulates the output of the flashlight throughout the runtime of each
set of batteries.
Besides the regular tail-cap switch,
M7 has a unique separate output-controlling button for switching the
output levels between high, medium, low and moon mode. In order to
facilitate its users, both the strobing and SOS modes are hidden with
this button. These, together with the output memory function (please
see the operation instructions below for more details) of the tail-cap
switch, make the M7 a very easy-to-use and convenient tool.
The body of M7 is made of T6063 T6
aircraft grade aluminum alloy with precise CNC machines, in Mil-spec
type III hard-anodized finish. The compact and durable design makes the
M7 an extremely robust and durable tool under extreme and hostile
environments. The elegant design, powerful output and pragmatic
functions of the M7 make it the best option to all professional users.
- Uses CREE XM-L2 (U2 grade in brightness) high-power output LED.
- The body is made of T6063 T6
aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matte
black) finish which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and
anti-corrosion features of the unit.
- The anti-rolling design and anti-slippery surface of the body provides users with comfortable hand grip.
- Compatible with various standard gun mounts.
- The stainless steel bezel makes the flashlight head even more impact-resistant.
- The mirror-like reflector produces a highly-focused beam illuminating up to 280m.
- Strengthened ultra-clear glass lens with two-surface coating for high transparency and light transmittance.
- Water-proof (IPX-8 standard).
- Stable current-regulated output with input voltage range of 2.7 9V.
- Battery type: primary CR123A or rechargeable li-ion 16340 batteries x 2 pc, or rechargeable li-ion 18650 battery x 1 2 pc.
- Built-in reversed battery polarity protection circuit.
- Tail-cap standard (momentary-on) click switch with memory function.
- The output-controlling button functions when the flashlight is turned on:
- Press once repeatedly to switch the output level between: high → medium → low → moon → repeat.
- Press continuously (for 2 seconds or more) and repeatedly to switch between the following modes: strobing → SOS → repeat.
- Press once under the strobing or SOS mode to resume the lastly used output level.
- Note: whenever the flashlight is turned off and on, it will resume the lastly used output level
- Lumens rating and runtime (using 1 or 2 pcs of Solarforce S18650P (V3) batteries):
- High: 620 lumens / 150 mins or 1000 lumens / 100 mins.
- Medium: 210 lumens / 8 hrs or 400 lumens / 4 hrs and 30 mins.
- Low: 25 lumens / 60 hrs or 120 lumens / 16 hrs.
- Moon-mode: 0.8 lumen / 1300 hrs or 4.5 lumens / 418 hrs.
- Length x diameter (head x battery tube):
- Using 1 pc of 18650: 149 x 38 x 26mm
- Using 2 pc of 18650: 217 x 38 x 26mm
- Weight: 148g.
Users may purchase the corresponding Solarforce accessories based on their preference and needs, to use with the M7:
- Tail-cap Switch (tactical, forward clicky, ready-to-stand-on-tail and pressure tape switches): L2-S6, L2-S8, L2-S10, L2-S11, L2-S12, PTS-2, PTS-3
- Extension Tube, for multiple battery configuration: L2-E18 (18650)
- Nylon Holster, delicate and durable: FH-1, FH-6, FH-8
- Lanyard Ring, made of stainless steel, delicate and durable: L2-LR1
- Tripod connector: SC-1
- Battery Charger: SF-18c (18650)
- Batteries: CR123A (primary lithium battery), S16340-P, S18650-P, S18650P(V3) (rechargeable li-ion battery)