The Inchworm is a functional keychain accessory that you'll use more
times than you ever thought. A "ruler in the round", the Inchworm is a
rod of 3/16" diameter 6Al-4V grade titanium with grooves cut at 1/8" increments up to 3" long. The outside surface is
bead blasted to a uniform matte finish, and new grooves are then cut at
the 1/2" marks and 1" marks for ease of reading.
Why would you carry a ruler on your keychain? The real question is why not? Think of the possibilities!
- Check your tire tread depth
- Check the width of a broken fan belt or hose for replacement
- Checking screw lengths
- Comparing different product sizes at the store
- Visualizing the size of a product based on reading product size specifications
- Comparing the physical size of a part with the product
packaging specifications at the store (i.e. buying a replacement
Carry this gorgeous piece of titanium on your keychain and you are sure to get comments. Will they know what it is? See if they
can figure it out!